AUCKLAND – In one transformative day, participants will expand their HR leadership skills in key areas while benefiting from the expertise of speakers from a wide variety of industries. This is not just another “death by PowerPoint” conference. This event will challenge your pre-conceptions and enhance your ability to lead and deliver effective change.
Synchrony Global’s Chief Commercial Officer and Solution Director Mike Ellis will contribute his expertise to the panel topic: Innovative and agile HR technology strategies to prepare for the future.
The panel discussion will cover:
- How New Zealand’s best employers use team-oriented, agile, productivity-focused HR systems to cultivate a great employee experience.
- How to build a compelling business case for HR technology investment
- Leading technology projects – building a strategic HR-IT alliance
- Engaging all employees on the new technology journey – managing diverse expectations, capabilities and needs
- What types of technology will be game-changers for HR in the future?
- How forward-thinking companies are making strategic decisions using big, deep data
Melanee MacPhee, Head of HR, Cigna New Zealand
Jason Tuck, National HR Manager – Supply Chain & Employment Relations, Countdown
Professor Jane Parker PhD, School of Management, Massey Business School